January 27, 2014
Before you grab your credit card and run off to that Key Biscayne designer furniture store, there are a couple of things you need to think about, or rather, decide on, to ensure you make the right choice when choosing your furniture.
Here are the 5 things you should consider:
- Available space. How large is the space that you want to fill with furniture? Measure it. What’s the use of buying a designer furniture piece that doesn’t fit into the space you bought it for?
- Budget. Think carefully about how much you are willing to spend and decide on a number. This will prevent you from making expensive impulse buys. Also, don’t just buy from the first furniture store you walk into. Visit a couple, compare prices and so ensure that you’re getting your designer furniture for the best price possible.
- Function. What function does the piece of furniture need to fulfill that you intend on buying? This is another good question to ask yourself. Remember that there is such a thing as multifunctional contemporary furniture, meaning a piece of furniture can have multiple functions.
- Who will use it? If it’s the kids more than anyone else, stay away from light colors. Light colors quickly show dirt and you know how kids are.
- Durability of design. If you intend to redecorate in the near future and have a good idea what you want to do, remember to pick something that goes with the future look of your living space. If you’re uncertain about whether or not redecorating is in the cards, pick something neutral.
Lastly, make sure that you buy from a reputable furniture store like Azul and Company, so if things need to be sent back or exchanged, there won’t be any problems.
Contact us today for more tips or for information on where to find our furniture store.